- For those who love to create animantion with apophysis, Apophymator 10m is Now released, along with its plugin pack and scripts.
- Mandelbulber 0.92 is now released! check out this thread for more info.
- Go check out `f--l--A--r--k's journal for the latest update of Apophysis Challange.
- #FracMan annouce the winner of the "Song Of Joy" contest. Check out this blog for more info
- #RoundRobin-Central still helding the "Green" Round-Robin. Check out their group for more info.
- #FractalCircles is still on the run with 3 circles going on. Check out their group for more info.
When I first saw this fractal, first thing came to my mind is that *esintu has done an extreme thing to her artistic journey, or even open up the mind of fractal community to not afraid to do some insane thing outside the mainstream. And I once again came to a realization that this is about art, and fractal is only a medium of art.
October is not here yet. But =CoffeeToffeeSquirrel is ready for it. Warm color.. falling leaf.. What else you could expect.. Are you ready for October?
The OCA used on this piece is simple. But what make this piece really special is the gradients its warm (with a bit of cold color) and soft color really fit for this summer
First time I saw the thumbs, I thought it was a preview for a fractal animation. But it isn't. But, I do really want to see this beautiful piece as an animation
I love this texture on this piece. The texture is rich with some beautiful colors. This piece still can be any better. But for now, it is great, and I never seen any Fractal manipulatioons that I love so much than this.
I rarely saw mandelbulb image that looks like an old shcool fractal. So, when I saw this image I go this is it! as the developer of mandelbulber, ~KrzysztofMarczak really knows how to create an amazing work of mandelbulb.
That's it from me for this third issue. Not so many events going on this week. But, there are may great fractal submited this week. So, i hope you enjoy those great fractal from great artist.
If you have any suggestion for the next issue, do not hestitate to note me, ~guagapunyaimel